At South East construction, we can help you with any of your construction or maintenance needs. We have worked extensively in the Potash mining and milling industry in all phases of construction and maintenance, both underground and surface, but have also worked on many other construction projects in the power generating, coal mining and crushing, fertilizer production, and oilseed crushing industries.
Services We Provide
- Structural Steel
- Pipe Fitting
- Industrial Mechanical
- Site Services
- Earth Works
- Underground mine services including shaft steel and maintenance services
- Demolition Projects
- All Types of General contracting including roofing, wall cladding, insulation, concrete, asbestos abatement.
South East Construction is relatively unique in its ability to provide fabrication support to all of its projects with a fully integrated Steel Fabrication and Painting Facility. The modern facility is equipped with an industry leading PythonX robotic CNC plasma cutting machine, as well as a full service paint shop.
11,250 square feet of enclosed fabrication and processing area.
- 6-AXIS CNC Robotic Beam Line - Plasma cutting fabrication system downloads files directly from the design software to process beam, channel, HSS, angle and plate. Process functions include measure and cut to length, coping, bevelling, slots, notches, mitre cuts, hole-drilling and piece marking.
- 2 - 5t indoor overhead cranes
- Shear and Brake
- Vertical Band Saw
- Plate Rolls
- GMAW, FCAW,SMAW,GTAW and MCAW
- CWB 47.1/47.2
- Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Welding
- Outside Metals Storage Facility (Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless)
*Facility is stocked with an extensive materials inventory*
Fully heated with controlled ventilation, the facility is capable of applying multiple coats of paint including enamels, zinc primers, urethanes and hi-build epoxy on blasted steels to all types of paint specifications. Finished paint products will have been through a strict thickness test and blast profile, following a comprehensive in-house quality control and inspection program and adapting to the needs of the Client as required.
The facility and its staff are committed to a high level of quality, inspection, and reporting, consistent with the quality requirements outlined by both the governing product specifications and the team's internal quality processes.
We also offer Tile lining for our fabricated products
Our Blasting and Paint Facilities allows us to provide a complete and finished product that we can deliver right to our customer.
We are a growing company and wish to be part of your plans for construction in Saskatchewan and beyond. Please contact us for bidding on your next project.